Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shorter Oxford English Dictionary Where Can I Find A Really Nice Leather Bound Oxford Dictionary And Thesaurus Set?

Where can I find a really nice leather bound Oxford dictionary and thesaurus set? - shorter oxford english dictionary

I'm trying to find a good leather bound Oxford Dictionary and Thesaurus as a gift for my sister. He left the university soon and I want to find a very nice sound quality problems in the system (even if briefly, or 1 per pound).

I looked in the obvious places, Amazon, Waterstones, Borders, but I can not find what I want. I have a similar story here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shorter-Oxford-English-Dictionary-Dictionaries/dp/019923325X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206553748&sr=8 -3 outside But I can not find an appropriate thesaurus.

I'm sure it exists somewhere and I would appreciate it if someone could me in the right direction to.

Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment