Thursday, January 21, 2010

Camera Flash Damage Babys Eyes Does A Camera's Flash Damage A Cat's Eyes?

Does a camera's flash damage a cat's eyes? - camera flash damage babys eyes

I have a new camera and the flash seems quite powerful. There is no value (to my knowledge to be) lower. My camera is not the best picture without a flash, but I'm not sure to take pictures of my cats with it! I do not have a crisis or something ...

So what damage the cat's eyes shine, because an attack, etc. ..? I have two cats at the age of six years, a cat at the age of five and four years old cat: D

3 comments:

  1. Usually not.

    Some people may have caused a crisis in the flash, because they suffer a seizure. I can imagine that the animals may have a similar condition also suffer seizures inflammation. You do not know, without tasting.

    If you absolutely no way to eliminate so dont take pictures of their cats with the flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats sound great, but do not want to take pictures at close range. Cat's eye is very sensitive! You will probably do no harm, except in the other room to scare, but there is a possibility. To ignore most cats.
    The source said, in essence, what I say! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do not damage your eyes. If you (not the flash close to them and the screen while looking directly into it and do as much as more than 2000 photos)

    ReplyDelete