Monday, January 4, 2010

Pulmonary Hypertension And Sleep Apnea Sarcoidosis With Pulmonary Hypertension Anyone??

Sarcoidosis with Pulmonary Hypertension anyone?? - pulmonary hypertension and sleep apnea

I am a 34 years old woman with this disease and my doctor has tried has failed to overcome. Currently I am on oxygen 24 / 7 am, and have a CPAP with oxygen in the night by sleep apnea. Unfortunately, I also have seizures, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, depression, panic / anxiety disorder, I also have 4 points in front of my brain that my doctor does not know what it is. I know that sarcoid can spread to other organs, but the doctor said, he remains held in the rule? However, before I lost my right eye, my PCP checked in my eyes, and I had a letter read out in row 2. Sarcoid can contribute my eyes now. I'm afraid. My doctor has dismissed as lung by a patient, the following statement: "I do not know if I'll more than likely that you have this disease for over 10 years and the other doctors Just Let It Go was able to help. So, in other words, it would not be caught in the middle. waiting for the date of hearing impairment

2 comments:

  1. I sincerely apologize for all that you are going through. God bless you...I myself have sarcoidosis in my lungs, skin and lymph nodes, insomnia, anxiety/panic disoders, asthma, depression and fibromyaligia.....so I can feel some of your pain. I have a website if you like to join and vent http://sarcisreal.ning.com You are more than welcome....you know sarc treats all of us different but yet we have so much in common. I will keep you in my prayers and please keep me posted on your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Read your question, I can almost feel the pain - which is difficult. I only know why you have pulmonary hypertension, because you have problems in the lungs, why you are on oxygen and CPAP. But the rest? not really my area of expertise, but it seems that problems resulting neuromuscular diseases. and now the spots were found in the brain, so that your doctor do? try to get a second opinion - To tell the truth, if I is a doctor, and you have all the conditions - and not difficult to know where to start.

    I think it should ensure that you are at the root of all problems and try to correct them and work outwards to other problems. Most importantly, know when to try all born. I think because the symptoms that you get at the moment are the side effects of the problem "root"

    ReplyDelete