Friday, February 19, 2010

Swollen Ankles And Hives I Have Hives, Painful Joints, Swollen Hands And Feet? Help?!?

I have hives, painful joints, swollen hands and feet? Help?!? - swollen ankles and hives

I started with sticks for 5 days. Two days in my hands and my fingers and my feet a little Swol and wrists have become, began his knees, ankles and soles of the feet do hurt. I went to a local clinic (not health insurance) and said I had a virus and prescribed antibiotics. Since then, the stocks have declined, but the pain and swelling continued. It hurts to walk and rising from a seated position. I can hardly make a fist and driving is difficult. Note: I'm only 20 and I do not understand how arthritis pain.

I am very worried. I have no health insurance, so that they can not afford the expensive tests and doctor visits. I am afraid that something bad because I was bed for almost aWeek. I need help .... anyone I'm afraid. please?

3 comments:

  1. I had something like a month ago. It was something like the 5th Disease Search on Google and see if the symptoms are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say it is time to go to the emergency room. If you are taking antibiotics and did not collapse, and that all the symptoms worsened, I would say that do not work antiobiotics and you need someone to test because something serious could be wrong. With his age and symptoms, which can cause a range of things and what does not truly get rid of him, until they discover what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can go an allergic reaction to something a doctor!

    ReplyDelete