Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Get Rs Bot On Ubuntu RS2 Bot Problems, I Require Assistance Please?

RS2 Bot problems, i require assistance please? - how to get rs bot on ubuntu

In trying so money to run, bills to RS from spam bots earn night. He Trys RS2bot and ran my first, but I knew what he was doing, so I had to uninstall and reinstall several times. So I finally understand how to detect things that I updated the version of work have by the updates that I have my passwords and work, but when I start the game on the robot, but this error always repeat the written in orange and not keep posting that over and over again and I have enough time to read what he said. im pretty sure it has something to do with the logic of the game because you get the login screen and will not sign on the car, and I do not know what to do if you know how to solve this problem if and please help if you know where orA I have to speak to this issue, please let me know.

Thank you for your time
and your help!

3 comments:

  1. because it updates the version of renegades that reflects the right and only work on and again, so that updates this morning and now it's happened and you know, oh, and good luck, is difficult to make a bot get on those days.


    Fold PS = first bag shower, the second answer is, of course, he knows he can really think forbidden, he would play this game in order to obtain money by reading your post, just looking for quick cash with financial problems. and the robot is totally invisible unless you use macros for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that Jagex recognize their programs, most robots do you have now updated? And if you get caught, your account will be blocked, and you'll begin a new path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To resolve this problem, uninstall it and never called into question?

    GTFO pay their bills, go like the rest of us and win.

    ReplyDelete