Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My 6 Month P;d Has A Cough What Should I Do How Long Does It Takes To Cancel The Marine Corps D.E.P?

How long does it takes to cancel the Marine Corps D.E.P? - my 6 month p;d has a cough what should i do

Hey,

My oath and I signed some documents and now a pooled the Navy. now im in DEP, but I changed my mind because my family and I said Simplified cancel my ignition, I said ok ... (BTW they r really trying to convince u), but now I need a document entitled "Dischage job. And I think I owe you nothing ...

My question is: How long does it take for an order releasing my will ignite and how long does it take for my cancet Prosser Marine.

Some say that you must cancel at least 6 months, and another said that a few days ...

I need the document itself quickly

Thank you ....

1 comment:

  1. "I will not!" We will see that it say about 3 seconds to ... So I would say about 3 seconds long. Maybe some other documents, you must sign and return, but in terms of gross. .. If you do not ship to boot camp can redeem at any time.

    ReplyDelete