Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Leg Pain Bad Taste Gross Question (rwc) I Got A Cut On My Leg, Some Pain And Blood, My Dog Was Licking It. Is That Good Or Bad?

Gross question (rwc) I got a cut on my leg, some pain and blood, my dog was licking it. Is that good or bad? - leg pain bad taste

Make me cut a little pain, but the pain was like my dog licks.
Are there any harmful germs that concern me?
She licks my dog has healing qualities?
Does my dog licking the cup, because he loves the taste of blood?
Does my dog licks the court because of their instincts to take care of?

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, the dogs are among the cleanest in the saliva. When I was little, my mother had a few dogs and what happened to me very often.

    I know that sounds strange, but it seems to heal the cut faster.

    But from a realistic point of view not the wound thoroughly with soap and water, maybe a little alcohol, and everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete